Our team at Reynolds Roofing wants to help you take the best care of your home, and one of the ways we do that is by providing roof and gutter replacement services. If you have been thinking of replacing your old roof, we encourage you to do so this fall, as fall is the best time for this kind of work. Below, we will go over a few reasons why we recommend replacing your roof and gutters this fall:
- Ideal Conditions – The first reason why we encourage you to have your roof and gutters replaced in the fall is because this time of year has ideal weather conditions for the project. Working on roof in the summer is challenging due to the extreme heat, and working on them in the winter is similarly rough due to the cold. The cool, dry conditions of fall offer the perfect midpoint between these extremes.
- Ease of Installation – It’s easiest to install shingles when the temperature is between 45 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit—in other words, during fall weather. Any hotter and the shingles become too hot to handle easily, and any colder and they might not seal right.
- Chance to Deal with Storm Damage – We also recommend having your roof and gutters replaced in the fall because it will give our team the chance to deal with any damage from summer storms.
- Improved Insulation – Yet another reason why we encourage you to have your roof and gutters replaced in the fall is because it gives you the perfect opportunity to improve your home’s insulation. If you want to make sure your home remains warm and comfortable this winter, simply give our roofing experts a call.
- Energy Savings – Related to the above point, having your roof replaced in the fall can save you money on your heating costs during the coming winter. By improving your home’s insulation, our team can ensure your home remains warmer and prevent your heating system from having to work so hard to maintain your desired temperature, which will, in turn, bring your heating bills down.